17 N. 3rd Street #103
Yakima, WA 98901
Studio Hotline: 509-452-1009
Owned & Operated by: Stephens Media Group
Office Hours: Monday – Friday 8a-5p
Business Office: 509-248-2900
Program Director: Steve Rocha
Promotions Director: Lindsey Cleveland
Operations Manager: Justin Henriksen
Market Manager: Laurie Hammermeister
To access the online public inspection file go to https://publicfiles.fcc.gov/fm-profile/kary
Persons with disabilities who need assistance with issues relating to the content of our FCC public inspection file should contact us at 509-452-9661.
Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC’s online public file should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
- How to Enter the Contest: As instructed on the air or in each contest’s specific contest rules.
- Eligibility Restrictions:
- STATION contests are open to all STATION listeners who are legal residents of the State of Washington (must provide proof of ID). Military entrants without state IDs must establish proof of residence in the State of Washington to be considered. Employees of Stephens Media Group, affiliated advertising agencies, participating sponsors/promotional partners, other radio stations in the Yakima, WA metropolitan area and the members of their immediate households are ineligible to participate or win. Certain contests might specify age restrictions, for trips the required age would be 18, for events at establishments that provide alcohol or other adult-oriented products, winners would need to be 21 years of age to qualify and win. Only one (1) qualifier or winner per household per contest.
Winner is not permitted to substitute the prize for its cash equivalent or any other prize. STATION reserves the right to substitute any or all of the prizes with any article or service of similar or greater value at its discretion. Prizes may not be assigned or transferred. STATION will conduct this contest concurrently with other radio stations of Stephens Media Group.
- Listeners are eligible to win a STATION contest only once every 30 days. If prize is greater than $100 in value the winner must wait 90 days before they are eligible to win again. Only one winner per household is permitted in any contest.
- All prizes or prize certificates may be picked up at the office of STATION 17 N. 3rd St. Downtown Yakima, WA 98902; Any prize or prize certificate not claimed within 30 days or prior to the event, whichever comes first, will be forfeited by the winner. In the event that a prize or prize certificate is mailed to the winner, it will be with the prior written consent of the winner and therefore, winner assumes the risk of its arrival. STATION is not responsible for the safe arrival of a prize or prize certificate.
- Contest prizes are not transferable. Prizes may not be substituted for or redeemed for cash.
- Selection of Winners:
- Decisions of station management with respect to the contest are final.
- Payment of all federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Prizes awarded to winners will be reported, if required, on IRS Form 1099 or the equivalent, and a winner of a prize valued at more than $600 may be required to acknowledge the prize valuation at the time of award.
- By participating in the contest, the winner or winners agree to have their name, voice, picture or other likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this contest, and to sign a publicity release prior to acceptance of the prize.
- Contest winners will be required to sign a liability release and indemnification prior to acceptance of any prize valued at $600.00 or greater or where prize includes the provision of transportation, whether or not such transportation is provided by STATION Pursuant to the liability release, the winners will agree to hold STATION, its corporate licensee and all officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents, sponsors and representatives of each of them harmless against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize or contest.
- STATION reserves the right to make changes in the rules of the contest in its sole determination. Any change will become effective upon announcement of the change on-air.
- No purchase is necessary. The contest is void where prohibited.
- Failure to comply with the contest rules may result in a contestant’s disqualifications at the discretion of STATION.
- Copies of the written contest rules are available during regular business hours at the main studio of Stephens Media Group, 17 N. 3rd St. Suite 103 Yakima, WA 98902; 509-248-2900.